In August 2014 the Embassy has launched the centre for collecting information for issuing biometric ID documents (passports) for the citizens of Tajikistan.
The Embassy is ready to assist to all Tajik citizens, who are living and studying abroad in issuing biometric ID documents (passport).
The biometric passport can be issued on the basis of following documents:
- written request (ариза)
- completed application form_tj or application_ru
- 4 ID size (3.5x4.5) photographs
- original and copy of the internal passport of the Tajik citizen, original and copy of the foreign passport of the Tajik citizen
- original and a copy of visa
- proof of address
For kids: in addition to above mentioned - birth certificate, passports of parents, marriage certificate of parents
The applicant will be invited to visit the Embassy to provide biometric information.
- 100 USD for 16 years old and over
25 USD for children (up to 16 years old)
Lost/Stolen Travel Documents
If you lost a passport while in the UK, you must do the following:
- Report your passport lost or stolen to the police. You need a Police Report to carry with you until you receive a certificate/new passport from the Embassy of Tajikistan.
- Report the loss to the Embassy