Currently the Embassy headed by the Charge d’Affaires a.i.
Mr. Erkin KASYMOV
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- May 2008 to February 2016, Ambassador of Tajikistan to the UK;
- 2007 to May 2008, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan;
- 2003-2007, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Tajikistan to Austrian Republic, Swiss Confederation and Hungary; Permanent Representative of Tajikistan to the OSCE and other International Organizations to Vienna;
- 2001-2003, First Deputy Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan;
- 1993-2001, Head of Department of International Organizations and International Law, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan;
- 1989-1993, Third Secretary of the USSR Consulate-General in Basra, Iraq and Second Secretary of the USSR Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq;
- 1982-1989, Chief of Protocol and Consular Section, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Soviet Socialist Republic of Tajikistan;
- 1974-1982, First Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Soviet Socialist Republic of Tajikistan;
- Mr. ErkinKasymov graduated from Tajikistan State University, faculty of oriental languages and entered diplomatic service in 1974.
Diplomatic rank Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.