The Embassy is ready to assist to all Tajikistan citizens, who are living and studying abroad in issuing biometric documents (passports).
The biometric passport can be issued on the basis of following documents identified in the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan №203 dated April 2, 2009:
- signed application form (available athttp://mfa.tj/files/shinosnoma_docs/toj/anketa_1.pdf)
- 4 photographs size 3.5x4.5
- original and copy of the internal passport of the Tajik citizen, original and copy of the foreign passport of the Tajik citizen
- receipt for consular fees/confirmation of payment
It will take from 1 to 2 months to review the application form and issue new bio- metric passport.
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan №15 dated 25.01.2010 para 1.17 the consular fees related for issuing bio- metric documents identified in amounts:
- 100 USD for citizen who are 16 and over
- 25 USD for children (less than 16 years old)
These amounts are not including the mail /courier services.
More information on tel.: 0208 834 1003