Who is eligible?
- Exceptional graduate students and young professionals with demonstrated leadershippotential and a commitment to public service in their countries and regions of origin
- Students from Europe’s wider neighbourhood including Central and Eastern Europe,the Balkans, the Caucasus, Russia, Central Asia, North Africa and the MiddleEast (for the complete list of eligible countries, please follow the link below)
Which courses are covered?
- The Weidenfeld-Roland Berger Scholarships are intended for students focussing theirstudies, in any graduate course of their choice, on the advancement of human rightsand human dignity
- The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships are aimed at those devoting their studies andprofessional careers to international development or environmental managementand conservation (a specific list of courses is available under the link below)
What does it include?
- 100% of university and college fees and a grant covering living costs
- The Scholarships and Leadership Programme also includes a comprehensiveprogramme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking
When to apply:
- 4 January 2013 for International Relations, Medical Science and Philosophy
- 18 January 2013 for all other subjects
For more on how to apply, please go to www.graduate.ox.ac.uk/scholarships